Why?

There is a good excuse why I haven´t written for such a loooong time. Reason number one: ever since we moved here, I was busy turning our new place a new home for us. I know this would sound crazy ...this may be a small house but with a toddler always running around the entire place--there´s always a zillion things to do...i would never get bored. Reason number 2 : there is the "Mama & Den´s month long visit"...1 whole month of sight-seeing & shopping was too much for me. Yes it was fun but it was really tiring too.They were here for a whole month and we kinda' got used to having them around. My sis is one of my best buddies here on earth that's why i was really sad when they left. My mom is the best breakfast maker ever! The whole time they were here, she would wake up early to prepare breakfast for us. I really miss having them around :( (not to mention,the sumptuous breakfasts by Mama). Anyway, I will be writing about their trip in a separate entry. Back to giving explanations about not being able to write for quite a long time....last reason would be?? hmmm, i don't know...I guess I just didn´t have the time and energy to squeeze it in my daily routine. Then there was our weekend anniversary...Aud's birthday, my birthday...the three of us got sick...then school! Some people may think I have the luxury of time since I am a stay at home mom, oh boy--they know nothing about how busy this mom truly is! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment