Our New Home & the Atomium

I just love to look out of our window & see this masterpiece...the Atomium is Belgium's Eiffel Tower & I am just so proud that all i have to do is take a few steps & go to our terrace or just simply stand by the window to appreciate the fullness of its beauty....



...and to give you a sneak peek on how our humble abode looks like...here are a few pics.. other parts of the house aren't included yet...but will upload it real soon =)





our living room




dining & G's corner




my fave....the kitchen...



hall...



shower & bath



& lastly....my li'l A's fave...

coming up: BRs & terrace pics =

"A good home must be made, not bought."
~Joyce Maynard)

2 comments:

  1. I love what you did to your new apartment! Inggit ako kasi I want to do that too! It's every housewife's dream dba? Great job there, mare!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks kris! i agree. talagang dream natin un...im sure once you move to your condo at the Fort naku super transformed un! im sure ganda un super!i have done some changes na after i took these photos last year..i hope to share some pics one day :) muah!

    ReplyDelete