I mentioned in my previous post that I was having difficulty choosing between Croatia and Venice for my birthday week. So I let G decide for me. Two weeks ago, he already booked our Venice trip this August. He said he wanted to convince me to go to Rome instead but the trip is for me so ... Venice it is. Besides we're saving Rome for my in-laws' visit this October. (Read: G's fam are very religious. I'm sure they would love to see the Vatican and the Pope {i hope}.)
We have always been curious about Italy...their culture, their people and oh my gosh, their food!!!! (Read: I am a big fan of pasta and pizza, I could eat them everyday!) So, after all the travel talks we had with Oriana, our Italian friend who hails from Naples, G & I got determined to visit the country one day. Luckily fo rme , we will be there for my birthday week (5 days to be exact). I am turning 30 this year and it's really a big thing for me.
No material gift could measure up to the gift of a family going on a trip together. This is one birthday gift I will never forget and I have to thank my G & A for that.
And this is where we will be staying on my birthday trip...
![]() |
| outside the Una Hotel Venzia |





Now that's they way to turn 30! So excited for you mare! :)
ReplyDelete