December recap

December is a busy month for the three of us...specially for me! Soon, I willl be posting about the greatest gift from God we received this year . I am still in the process of collecting pictures and doing a timeline so it may take a little while before i could post about it. I am looking forward sharing it though!

Anyway, here's a collection of photos from previous weeks.



A's new dermatologist, Dr Marc Boone,  is Belgium's best when it comes to dermatology. His equipments in his home clinic are top of the line. I was just shy to take pictures while he was doing some routine procedures to measure the level of dryness in Aud's skin.


while waiting for her turn to see Dr. Boone

she's the only person i know who can still eat ice cream kahit it's freezing cold na!
 

finally done with the christmas shopping
wednesdates with mom continue to be her fave schoolday .

my little girl is quite a charmer, our neighbor still gives her goodies and small toys every now and then.
its raclette season again!
Santa Season too!
 
her doctor said she should always dry her hair after taking a bath, so she asked for this. she tries drying her hair all by herself. ( mommy's just around to supervise)

after we bought her dad's surprise christmas gift we took a snapshot and then we were surprised to see her dad at our back, he followed us at the mall kasi. Good thing I already kept the gift in my bag. Otherwise, he would have seen it and it would totally ruin the surprise.

she likes cakes too like her mommy!

G travelled an hour for this! thanks 'by!
  baking cupcakes for her classmates
There you have it, will post more pics soon!!! Have a nice December everyone!! Wishing you're all warm, safe and dry! Bisous!

Oh, i wanna share this vid too! just for laughs..:)





No comments:

Post a Comment