Ta-dahhhh! Look who's back!

Moi.

I'm not just stopping by this time. This mom is definitely here to stay! Thanks to my "me time" two times a week , I finally get to enjoy the company of my beautiful self. (see, too much confidence there, huh?) Frankly, I changed. A lot. All for the better of course. I have evolved into this new person I have come to love and accept. Quite frankly, I am still amazed at this new person I have turned into. So many things happened & honestly I do not know where & how to begin. I promise I'd take baby steps this time. That is, in everything I do. For a very busy person like me, no one would really know that I am the type of person who used to procrastinate a lot. In effect, I was always in a hurry trying to meet deadlines and scheduled appointments. I used to drive like a maniac on Monday mornings.

After years of too much procrastination (a.k.a "college") and upon entering the employment I world, I became this focused, driven & always on-the-go kind of girl. I hated being tied down to one activity or one boring hobby. I craved for constant change, challenge & yes... stress. That is the reason why I loved ( & still love by the way) my stint as an event planner.  It felt like I needed all the time that adrenalin rush...

Until I became a Mom of baby number 2 and everything changed. Now I promised myself to savour each moment, and try to stay calm & avoid stress & negativity.. I'll try not to speed things up this time and enjoy every page of a book I read, to really taste every sip of the coffee I drink every morning & learn how to breathe. I feel that I need to breathe in more life and enjoy every minute of it.

This time, I'll to try write an entry as often as possible. This blog will no longer be a photo album of my life.  It will all be about insights, observations & experiences. My new entries would sometimes lack photos.. but one thing I guarantee is that my entries will no longer lack words.  Words that could inspire people especially moms like me who have gone through so many stages of boredom & change.

I am Cindy and I am happy to be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment