Today's feebleness

Could it be that I am really getting old? After reading Aud's bedtime story tonight ( Ernie & Bert bedtime story in Dutch), I felt all my energy went down the drain. I realized I'm way too pooped out for another Mentalist episode with hubby tonight. As I was brushing my teeth prepping up for bed, it dawned on me it's only 8:00 pm. Shoot me. I'm dead tired. All I wanted was to crawl next to Zai and doze off. Good thing hubby decided to go to the gym tonight. Despite the heavy rain, he still wanted to head to the gym. If I wasn't too tired, I would have complained.

So off he went to the gym leaving the three of us sleeping. Ummm. In my case---napping.

So all this oldie needed was an hour of power nap & I'm back on my feet again. Now it's past 9 & I'm ready to roll! Got enough energy to do my assignment (argh. I'm 32 & I still have a school assignment) , prepare my aud's aftee snack & watch at least 2 or 3 episodes of my dear Patrick Jane's "The Mentalist" while updating this blog. I just wish I'll be able to talk to my friend who was trying to get in touch with me since this morning. I was too busy I never had a chance to ring her back. Oopsie.

I am glad to note though, I was able to give my friend F a birthday call. Thanks to my phone for reminding me :) (It is indeed my fave phone feature.)

Guess it's just me getting old & not having that same vigor i used to have a few years back. Or maybe because I haven't still adjusted to this "juice detox" thing I am currently obsessing with. When I told a friend I'll take a stab at it, I wasn't sure I would really do it! I was quite indecisive about it at first. I kept postponing the day I had to start with the so-called cleansing process. Then I kept hearing about people who lost weight blah blah blah... so I finally joined the 'juicing' bandwagon. The weight loss thing finally got me started.

So now I feel weak. I miss my proteins..fats & sweets! Grrrr.

Either that or I'm really getting old.

No comments:

Post a Comment