Ribbons & Blooms – is actually the name of my flower arrangement business. Why Ribbons & Blooms?
Allow me to share with you something…
I’m D & at the age of twenty eight….I’m proud to say that I am genuinely happy. It’s true that I have a share of life’s glitches, but hey…nobody lives a perfect life! And if I were to rate my life….I can honestly tell you that major part of it is nothing more but…contentment.
There are two wonderful blessings that our good Lord has bestowed upon me.
1. my daughter A
God has been so good to me that He granted me & G (my hubby) life’s perfect gift….a child. Having our own little princess has completely changed our lives. Mine had the greater impact I guess. From just being a simple wife, I became a mom…the toughest but most rewarding job in the entire universe. To me, there’s no job as glamorous as dressing up your own little girl for her first birthday to the grandest day of her life–her wedding day.
Like a ribbon that adds style and glamour to an ordinary ponytail … that’s my little Audrae.
2. my hubby G
Who would have thought that the person who is my exact opposite would end up being my loving & supportive husband …my best friend..my mentor & my worst critic….hmmm, even I didn’t believe it could happen. Marrying somebody who is much more guileless than me? Nah!
Probably, God led me to him because he alone could crack up the stubbornness in me.
We have our own unique way of showing how much we love each other…it may be in a simple gesture of holding hands…arguing which movie is better…or simply spending time to laugh with our little angel…
Like my favorite summer blooms, he turns ordinary days into marvelous ones. He & Audrae are enough to make my world…my life…. a colorful one.
To my dear husband..in case you’re reading this…
vous êtes toujours la meilleure et étonnante surprise que j’ai obtenue de Dieu.
No comments:
Post a Comment