Staying inside the house due to bad weather is a total bummer...but staying inside a house full of boxes & tons of stuffs waiting to be set aside-- while the weather is really bad is worse. I woke up early to start packing when I realized my darling daughter was already up talking nonstop to her dad. G, on the other hand, was hastily getting ready for work but still managed to respond to our little girl´s never-ending questions. What I find really amazing is how he can handle giving his little girl the attention she wants while doing something really, really important. Quite a multi tasker- that´s my hubby. I look up to him when it comes to these things. Come on, how come I could not master such art???? Argh.... Anyway, back to my winter woes....I just hate it when the weather is soooo gloomy! It makes me drool over the tropical paradise kind of weather we have back home....°sigh.
Did I tell you that the weather here in Belgium is like a fickle minded lady having her monthly period? The weather here can also be compared to an outburst of erratic tantrums of a toddler. So there, the gloomy morning became a sunny afternoon, how weird is that? At first I thought my husband was just exaggerating about the weather condition here but when I experienced seeing all the four seasons in one day, I started believing.

Oh I still haven´t told you why there are boxes of all sorts scattered in our apartment—that´s because we are moving out this march....just writing about it made me smile. Finally, after more than a year here in Belgium; we have found a perfect place for us. Starting this march, we will be calling it ours... thank God.
No comments:
Post a Comment