So, here's the package that didn't reach G's folks. We noticed that three itmes were missing but it's not important now. What matters is we were able to get the medicines back...the meds that took us one whole day to find in Germany.
Another surprise this afternoon, an Easter choco treat for Aud and a sweet note for me from our lovely neighbor. She said the cupcakes I made were really good :)
a closer look on Madame De Cock's sweet note...
We like all our neighbors but our favorite is Madame De Cock. She is a nice old woman who never fails to give Aud special treats. That is why I always think of her whenever I bake some goodies. We both love sweets and we enjoy talking to each other. Since she speaks both Dutch and French, I get a lot of practice by simply having conversations with her. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment