My Big 3.0.

It's true. I'm a year older. I am three decades old to be exact. But honestly, I think it's just a number....just like what cousin Sophia told me. I still feel young. I still like the same  things. I still get goosebumps when I hear scary stories or read Stephen King's novels. I still get kilig seeing my crushes on tv ( especially John Lloyd & Robert Pattinson). And yes, I still watch Disney Channel.

Turning 30 was something I looked forward to. Really.


They made my being 30 sound more interesting...... 

mio bel morito, Gerald

Mia bella figlia, Audrae

 e la bella Venezia,



Spending my birthday in this majestic floating city was really a big bonus from God. Words can not measure how much happiness filled my heart that day. Though Venice was perfect and all...what mattered most to me was that I was able to spend that magical moment ( in one of the most romantic cities in the world )...with my two angels.
 gondolas at San Marco












canal outside our hotel

 View of the Rialto from the canalside restaurant we went to







RIVA DEL VIN-where we had my birthday dinner at one of the canalside restaurant near the famous Rialto Bridge
Santa Maria della Salute




Pallazio Loredan

PESCHERIA - the fish market
Palazzio Farsetti

Accademia Wooden Bridge

Doge's Palace in San Marco

Campanile

Torre dell'Orologio

 Palazzio Belloni Battagia



San Stae
 Ca'Pesaro

 Ca' Corner della Regina

 Palazzo Barbarigo

  Palazzo Venier dei Leoni

 Fondaco dei Turchi - houses the Natural History Museum

Santa Maria de Nazareth
 The famous Rialto Bridge


 San Simeone Piccolo

me & hubby at San Marco (pic taken by Aud)


































Words cannot measure how much happiness filled my heart the day I turned 30. Spending my birthday in the majestic floating city was just an added treat from God....what truly mattered to me that day was--I spent the momentous event of turning thirty with my two angels. Venice was really beautiful and all but the best thing about the whole trip was not the romantic & glamorous city, nor the luscious pizza-pasta dinners, or even the beautiful boatrides....but it's the two great humans beings I was with. These two who bring so much joy in my life. The eve of my birthday, my little girl told me I am her idol, hugged me and gave me lots of  iloveyou kisses. That melted my heart big time. I figured I must be doing something right to deserve this kind of love. Thank you God for blessing me with a great hubby and a sweet little girl for a child. I cannot ask for more.


Speaking of treats, no one leaves Venice without goodies such as these....

 I remember Papa used to bring Pupa make up for Mama. I wanted to get one for myself pero mahal so nail polish na lang :)
 matching gondola shirts  for aud & amiel , plus shirts for me & dad
Doccia Crema Aromatica & Ref Magnets

and ofcourse  a Venice souvenir bag 
& G&A's  surprise- my 1st P bag  that has a Venice  souvenir necklace inside
( will post a pic as soon as I find it, hahah I must have kept it somewhere) :)

I am 30 and I am happy. All my thanks and praises to you my Lord Jesus Christ.

2 comments:

  1. Mare, age is just a number. Tandaan mo, hindi nagbabago itsura natin since nung college pa tayo. Haha!

    You are truly blessed Dy: a wonderful family and a fabulous way to greet the big 3-0! Imagine, none other than Venezia pa! Ooh and the last surprise...the P!! Sa Italy mo pa mismo binili! Winner! And this is all because you are a beautiful person inside and out. Stay happy mare! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. true! hay i love you talaga! :) college beauties pa din --forever! hahah :) thanks kris, nakaktouch naman ung sinabi mo:) i am truly blessed with a loving family and a small circle of real friends that i love and look up to....like you! you are a sister and a dear friend. I admire you for the person you are :) i am happy that despite the distance, we still manage to keep each other updated lagi.:) sumexy lang ako kagaya ni eva longoria or kasing skinny ni kate hudso)---contented na talaga ko!!!

    hahah ay isa pa pala---i want to age in style..i don't know if that's the right term, pero i want to be like our Moms :) beauty pa din kahit may mga apo na! :)

    tc always kris! im still looking forward to the day we could go to ikea together :) loveyah!

    ReplyDelete