G bought this while we were in KSA.
 |
| Hurray to our new dryer. |
With this one, I don't have to hang our clothes anymore, which is really a hassle during the cold season. Our bathroom is really small so G had to do some minor adjustements so the bath won't look too cramped. I have to admit, I was impressed with how he did it.
This is how our bath looked like before.
See the corner stand? It's the same corner stand we had in our bedroom in Santa Rosa, so may sentimental value. I was surprised to see it in the foyer when I got back. G was going to suggest daw to dispose it. But I found a perfect place for it.
|
| It matches the silver and wood color of our tv stand :) |
|
Anyway,here's how our bathroom looks like now....
 |
| the dryer now occupies the spot where our old bathroom cabinet stood |
 |
| this used to be the place for the corner stand |
 |
| Kudos to Dad for doing a major ( this is something major for him, believe me--specially he did it without me around!) badkamer makeover. Thanks too for making my life a whole lot easier! |
and if i may just share, ang galing nya kasi nothing changed. ang ayos pa rin ng mga cabinets!
I really love what dad did to the bathroom. The area may be small but at least everything is in order. Hindi magulo tingnan.
 |
| and another good thing abut it,,,my secret area pa to keep other laundry stuffs:) , galing mo dad! yoohoo!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment