This morning, I caught my li'l girl playing with my make up. °sigh. some were left unscathed..but at least 4 of them weren't too lucky. :) these two go the most damage.
| My scraped Lancome Merlot |
| I'm not sure what exactly she did with this one. either she cut the tip off or she used it as a pen. |
I'm not really mad. No spanking , no scolding or whatsoever. It was my fault anyway, leaving my makeup box where she can reach it. It was plain curiosity on her part. Mukhang kikay din ang anak ko ... hay , wag naman sana sobra.
Ito pa... got this in the mail super late naman yata ito. I was waiting for this so that we can use it in Venice, hindi dumating! hay we were forced to buy at the airport na lang. sayang, ang mahal pa naman dun. :( G ordered this nung 1st week of June pa. Ok sana kasi okay ung price nya considering brand new sya. If we buy this at Waterstone's (English bookstore here) naku 25-30 euros price nito. G was able to buy it a little cheaper. I really wish we can refund and just return this to the seller.
well atleast I found this na nung weekend....
| my Venice necklace souvenir from G |
and G gave me this yesterday.... he bought these while we were in Saudi.
| He said this may cheer me up. This is the last JM cd na wala pako. Finally, complete na :) |
Literally, ang gloomy ng weather kaya it affects my mood.. :(
pero sweet naman mag ama ko so ok na :)
hopin it'll be sunny tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment