Cheers!

Yesterday, I asked G to drop by at the grocery store to get me some ginger. I was planning to cook Tinola kasi. No ginger, (he said he couldn't find one)....but he got me this instead....

a Cocktail Gift Set.
  
and this-- a Hannah Montana mag for Aud.
My little A is a Hannah addict...even her Kleenex is Hannah Montana!
 
classic G.... he always make sure both of his girls are happy.
:) thanks by! kahit walang luya , ok na!! :)
 200 fabulous cocktail recipes + green shake + pilon = yihaa!

Here's a few sample cocktails mix i'd love to make for my pretty friends :)
Arabian Margarita for Den , budDy Haize & Han
 Highland Breeze...for my pretty friend Kris
 Coco Chanel for my friends Ting & Rin

lastly, for HRH.....
 
Kir Royal to Aud's latest 'like'--
Princess Katie...ooops, sorry...Princess Catherine.
 sana pala i got this na before W&K's RW para i made Kir Royal from scratch.
Ok un oh, sipping  a Kir Royal while watching a Royal Wedding Rerun! oooh, i like!

ang cool ng illustrations ....
informative pa!

huling hirit na talaga....
 FLIRTINI for ' .......'
heheheh. :) 
wink, wink!

2 comments:

  1. Awww...naalala mo ko girl :) Thanks! Love the cocktail set! I can just imagine the parties and concoctions that you will be making with it. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course si ninang krissy pa! :) haha sana nga magamit kasi di naman kami umminom dito...more of wine lang pag may occasion. pero pag punta mo dito, promise I'll make u that Highland Breeze:) tsuuup!

    ReplyDelete