Hankering for London

London will be hosting the 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games. According to their website, they will be welcoming millions of visitors for an unforgettable experience. Wow. Sounds great. I hope we could visit before the whole city gets so busy with all the tourists running around like excited campers....and hopefully before all the prices reach an all-time high.

When my tita Emily (Mama's 1st cousin who lives in London) and her hubby found out we're here in Be., she's been inviting us ever since to go visit them. It's just an hour away from Belgium but we still need to apply for a VISA. Phew.

We had a chance to go to London last year to join G on his business trip but I got lazy applying for a Visa. I blew it big time, right? When G told me their Satellite office for VISA applications moved to Paris, I knew it will be more difficult..:(  I haven't been really this curious about London but after watching  W&K's  Wedding last week ,  Julia Roberts' Notting Hill & Closer  this week....aynaku!   I wasn't too  thrilled about the sites before..but now , I am.  

I am not sure when we can visit this astounding city, but I sure hope  we could visit it real soon!  To satisfy my London Lust, i turn to this book.

This book will have to suffice for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment