13 May 2010, 11 am
Exactly same day last year, Ma & Den arrived from KSA. It was a happy day for the three of us...especially Aud who thought it was Christmas because of all the gifts she got from the two. She loves her Mama Gie and Auntie Den a lot. When she saw them at the airport, she was really silent. Her eyes were smiling though :)
To remember their very first Be. trip, I decided to dedicate this post to them. Their vacation here with us was really a quick one because Den has work. It may be a short stay but needless to say, all the days they were here with us were truly memorable. Somewhere in this blog, I promised to write an entry about their travel. So here I am sharing with you some memorable photos of their first Be. Trip.
To remember their very first Be. trip, I decided to dedicate this post to them. Their vacation here with us was really a quick one because Den has work. It may be a short stay but needless to say, all the days they were here with us were truly memorable. Somewhere in this blog, I promised to write an entry about their travel. So here I am sharing with you some memorable photos of their first Be. Trip.
11am, 13th of May 2010 ---- a happy day for us...especially for Aud
(photo taken at Quick, Brussels Airport)
(photo taken at Quick, Brussels Airport)
kadadating lang ni Den, nabola na sya agad ni aud hahah! Rides agad sa airport pa lang.tsk tsk..
Aud looked soo happy.
When they opened their luggages, Aud thought it was Christmas.
Halos lahat yata ng laman ng maleta nila kay Aud eh :)
Some may not know this, but I seldom buy my own clothes...as in very rare! Unless super like ko talaga at super sale, I won't buy....Long as I have the basics, I am fine.
Wonder who buy them for me? Yep you're right...Mama & Den!
When they came last year, I got myself three pair of jeans, tops, accessories and some shirts. Same with hubby. He got shirts, CDs , pants and 4 months supply of Stresstabs! Also, they gave us perfumes. When I asked them why they brought a lot of pasalubong , they just said masarap daw magshop sa Saudi kasi tax-free and first time nila to come here so parang naexcite sila talaga. Kainggit noh? We enjoyed seeing them unpack lalo na si Aud, literally 1 whole luggage just for her gifts! Not to mention , Mama's hand carry bags. Kung hindi pa naman sya mag enjoy nun!
Anyways, these are my faves...
Charles & Keith purse from Den
They brought other american brand chocolates too!....
but these were my dose of happiness--Patchi Chocolates!
Okay, going back to their photos....
They brought other american brand chocolates too!....
but these were my dose of happiness--Patchi Chocolates!
Okay, going back to their photos....
Us outside the Amadeo's Restaurant in Bruxelles
Us in Brugge
Celebrating Philippines Indepence Day 2010 with Ms.Mercy and her hubby, Kuya Ador.
We have known Ms.Mercy since my grade school days in Stella Maris College. She used to be our Principal's Secretary. Whenever I had to go to Den's classroom in the grade school building,(I was already in HS then), I would always pass by her office coz Den's classroom is on the same floor...& never ko sya nakita nakasimangot...as in never...I would always see her smiling. Kaya gustong gusto ko sya. Who would have known, dito pala kami ulit magkikita :)
at tito Lothar & tita Ninia's house in Germany

@ Butte du Lyon , Waterloo
(where Napoleon Bonaparte might have stood )
us in Tegernsee, Germany overlooking the Alps
and countries Italy, Switzerland, Germany & Austria
in Dinant
Ma in Munich
inside the Louvre
Atomium souvenir photo
@ Point Adolph, Luxembourg
souvenir shot at the Mannequin Pis
Mama shopping for souvenirs at Waterloo
shopping at Woluwe Shopping Center
Brussels City Shopping with Ma and my trusty Ikea Bayong :)
at Harley Davidson's museum shop: Diegem
Maasmachelen Village Shopping
Mama buying Papa's Harley Davidson bilinat Media Markt Antwerpen
at me & Aud's special place...Ikea!
Of course we brought them to the best eating spots we know...
Louvre's Restaurants Du Monde
Bruxelles' famous Hector's Chicken ( parang Mary's Chicken/Kenny's satin)
their visit won't be complete without eating at Aud's fave fastfood joint---Quick!
At Ikea Food Garden
@ Gentse Cafe
Fingers (Be.'s version of KFC)
( i forgot the name of this Asian Resto basta Namur something)
to our friends who welcomed Ma & Den to their homes...thank u!
merienda at tita F's house in Woluwe Saint-Pierre
enjoying Del Rey's Cake at Landz's flat...
Thanks tita L!
les belles dames à Paris
In Amsterdam met mijn zus.
enjoying Mini-EU
Looking fab in Ghent: Ma with her 30 yr old shades.
Den's 24th bday celeb
Amsterdam Day tour with Papa's cousin, tita Mia, who lives in Holland.
Thanks tita for the quick city tour! Tot volgende keer!
en route to Munich
chillin' at Namur Citadelle
time to go... :(

'Aud struggling to hold back the tears'
(grabbed from Den's FB)
I hope next time you won't rush to go so we can finally go to Rome and Athens. There's many more places we can visit together.. Looking forward to your next visit...
Thank you for a whole month of joy.
We love you both!
I hope next time you won't rush to go so we can finally go to Rome and Athens. There's many more places we can visit together.. Looking forward to your next visit...
hopefully kasama na si Papa at si Jek.
Thank you for a whole month of joy.
We love you both!



















































No comments:
Post a Comment