Pre-Mom's Day Surprise from Aud

G took a half day leave from work today. We agreed that he would pick up Aud from school this afternoon. I was supposed to go on an educational trip but thanks to the terrible migraine i had , i chose not to go. So G basically had no idea that I was just in the room. I wanted to surprise him so I kept everything that would give away my surprise ( the car & house key). Whenever I leave the house, I have this habit of  locking the door leading to the bedrooms. Sometimes natatago ko ata sa ibang secret spot yung key, di mahanap ni G. So kanina, I deliberately took the key so he really had to call pag dumating sya sa house. I know G very well, the first place he goes to after entering the house ...sa banyo to wash his hands. So he really needed the key! He called me to ask san daw yung key, I opened the door and he was surprised to see me. He told me he was relieved to see me kasi first time sya susundo kay Aud-alone so mejo kabado sya, hahah! (Nakakakaba pala si aud!) Looking at his reaction when he saw me, I felt he was keeping something from me. I asked him if may surprise ba sya or what...wala daw. I said okay.Hmmmm :)

So we went to Aud's school together but of course I didn't want to spoil Aud's dream na Dad nya lang alone ang magsundo sa kanya so I didn't come with G when he went inside to school to pick her up. Aud asked her daw if I'm in the car because shewants to give me something daw for Mom's Day ...sobra nagmelt heart ko when she showed me this....

 A Bon Fete Maman Card from my little angel
 with a bonus kiss from my baby girl! I couldn't be happier.
Up close.....
 
Look at my baby girl's drawing! Looking at this masterpiece makes my heart melt, lalo na whenever I hear her say thank you for being "the best mommy in the world." =)
 
back part
Thank you for your Mother's Day card Auddie. 
Mommy is truly thankful to have you as her  sweet little princess.
I love you very much!!



No comments:

Post a Comment