My Two B's

 Meet Bianca Eve.

She's a Filipina singer making her mark in the music scene here in Belgium. She already launched her single, Go For More last May 7 in a well attended concert. When I first heard her sing, I knew she'll make it big. Funny nga coz last year when I hosted the Philippines Independence Day Program, I was the one pa who introduced her special number. Who would have thought we'll work together. Anyways, after a number of appearances on both TV and radio, I can say she's pretty popular. Her popularity though is limited only on  the Flemish region   (Dutch speakers).

That is why as of May 20 this year, I am officially Bianca Eve's  talent handler/ talent manager in Brussels. I was recommended by a friend who works at ABS-CBN Europe. I was told her Official Management needed help in penetrating the French and English (foreign) speakers of Brussels and nearby Flemish towns outside the city. They need somebody who could speak a little French and English. It's a simple job, really.  I am her point person in the Brussels region. I am really happy that I have this job. They say artist handlers/managers  must have excellent people and communication skills. People who do this kind of job must really have a 'love for the job' but a bachelor’s degree in management is a plus. Honestly, I think being able to do your job really well in selling the “whole package,”(on-stage persona, & fashion sense) of the artist by means of great social & comm skills  are way more important than possessing a diploma. The only way one person can do that is if that person loves his/her job. Believing in the artist's talent is another thing.  Me?   I  happen to love this kind of job . Who wouldn't love a job that comes with many perks? All I know is ....I do.

For more info about her, please click here.


I hope our relationship will be like what Bernadette and I have. I was Bernadette's  debut planner back in 2009. What we had was merely professional relationship in the beginning. All those late night preparations blossomed into friendship with her family, especially with her Mom.  Flor is a working Mom so she depends on my help when it comes to handling Bernadette's modelling stints.  I am the person people call whenever  she's needed for a project. 
 
Bernadette with Miss Cliou Annys who  placed in the Top 15 at the Miss Universe 2010 pageant held on 23 August 2010 in Nevada . She also  in Miss World 2010 a few months later.
(Photo taken during a publicity parade for the Ms. Brussels 2010)
After 2 prestigious contests and several photo shoots with famous Brussels photographers, she is now on a 'time-out' to focus on her studies.

No comments:

Post a Comment