Last Tuesday we went for a quick trip down memory lane as we went back to our old commune. Aud was really happy to see a familiar place especially her favorite mall, Woluwe Shopping, which was just a 5 minute ride from where we used to live. I had a stressful meeting meeting there with a client. Really, I have never met anyone so demanding in my entire life. I have no problem with all his demands coz I know I can deliver but just talking to him made me sooo hungry! The demands gave me a migraine but when I found out about his business, I gave him my full attention and commitment. He is a Canadian businessman who will launch an american snack restaurant in Woluwe Saint Lambert. Guess what they will specialize in? Hotdogs! Genuine American Hotdogs! We've been here 2 years and we haven't seen a real hotdog. Everytime we'd ask for hotdogs, we're given this tiny sausages in buns. I know all hotdogs are sausages but there's a big distinction in taste. Not to mention, hotdogs look yummier at first glance! I hope to nail this project , who knows, the grouchy guy might give me discount erytime we eat at his place.
Anyways, I promised myself I won't have any heavy lunch or big snacks this week. Thanks to him, nasira ang diet ko, sobra nagutom ako sa description nya ng hotdogs that he will be selling. When he showed me some pictures, I wanted to leave right away and eat na. Naku! Panira talaga.
Lunch with A and tita F last Tuesday
Lunch with tita F a zhile ago at Ikea Zaventem
Healthy naman sana coz salmon but i also ordered meatballs and fries...
then choco dessert after. Grrrr.
So tonight...i will eat this lang, promise.
They say Japanese food is best for dieting people....siguro naman since basically dahon dahon lang to eh papayat nako....can i survive eating seaweeds for a whole week,,,,,whatcha think?

No comments:
Post a Comment