Bernadette posted this pic on my FB wall today with this message:
"Ate, this pic reminds me of you cause i know you love MAC make up and love baking cupcakes!"
I wish I have these treats right in front of me..as in right now. Thanks for this ma cherie! :) What a pretty sight! Two of my favorite things in one yummy ensemble....hmmmm, a real treat! I bet I'll enjoy it even more if I get to share this with my domestic goddess friend, Krissy, who loves MAC & cupcakes too! :)
Nakakgutom yung cupcakes..oh well, bon appetit!
Gosh! Nakakagutom nga! For both cupcakes and make-up. Haha! Sana naman kasi zero calories ang cupcakes at mura lang ang MAC. That would be a perfect world dba?
ReplyDeleteperfect world indeed! o nga sarap punuin ang fridge ng cupcakes at ang make up kit ng MAC! i love your make up case by the way!!! super pang pro!:) kisses!
ReplyDeleteps. krissy, may sakit pala inaanak mo :( will email you...muah!