1. a Bon Jovi/ Taylor Swift / Hannah Montana song is playing on the background
2. we expect to see food particles on the rug
3. most asked question: "far pa,mom/dad?"
When G and I became parents, we became more OC. Not just in the house, but in the car as well. We just don't want our little A to catch anything ,that's all. I have to admit though that we get a little paranoid at times. Aud was sickly when she was a baby and until now she's allergic to so many things. That is why we really try to keep everything clean around here. However, I am lenient with her whenever she makes kalat in the car. She likes to take her merienda kasi inside the car after I pick her up from school. Thank God for the car vacuum cleaner that makes mommy's job easier :)
No comments:
Post a Comment