Aud's Annual School Book Photo Shoot

Last Wednesday, we had our family pictorial in Saint Ursule, Aud's school. Before our family photo was taken, she had to be photographed first for their annual school book. We took some photos with our little model while waiting for our turn.



When it's time for Aud's turn, I positioned myself beside their official photographer. Being the stage mom that I am, I wanted to cheer her on or do silly poses to make her smile. Seeing other kids throw a tantrum in front of the cam got me a li'l worried. I have to say G was right, there was no need for any worries. Our little one has always been a natural in front of a camera so it didnt surprise us that she did a cute pose all by herself, impressing the photographer. He even told us we have a charming little model. Aba, super smile naman kami ng Dad nya.




I have no idea how her school photo would look like but I guess it would look like this...

1 comment: