RW 29-04

I am not a fan of Kate Middleton but I still hurried home after class to catch the livestream telecast of the Royal Wedding. I was able to watch half of the ceremony but I decided to watch the late telecast in the evening with G & Aud. When I was 16, I had this huge crush on Prince William. His posters were everywhere inside the room I shared with my sister Den  in Pasig.  Whenever Mama sends me up to my room to study, all I did was stare at his pictures. So I guess  you could say I'm a bit bitter with all these, hahaha. (kiddin' 'by!!! )

To celebrate my childhood crush's happiest moment, I decided to prepare something special. I got inspired  to make a Cottage Pie since I know it's Prince William's fave. But it's too much work  so I opted for a simple Apple Pie Dessert instead. We rarely eat in front of the telly, actually, unless of course if we're eating chips or other finger foods.  But tonight is a special night so the three of us enjoyed these desserts while watching the Royal Wedding replay telecast.
 Caramel Flan
 
Apple Pie Dessert

No comments:

Post a Comment