Last Thursday, we had a mini celebration here at home. Because of this...
Gerald's Bon Jovi Special Edition Collector's Box Set
I have never met anyone who is so passionate about his collection. Gerald owns a complete collection of all the albums and singles released by his fave band, Bon Jovi. From their demo Cd's to special edition box sets, name it...he has it. Hubby owns a big collection of Cd's and DVDs. He doesn't patronize buying pirated Cd's or DVDs that is why I can safely quote that he doesn't own pirated stuffs...not a single one. His special edition box sets are my favorites because they make good Cd shelf decor. Heehee.
Back in college, I loved buying pirated Cd's. For one, they're cheaper and I was just a kid with a meager allowance. When I started working and finally could afford buying the real thing, I still hesitated. Haha! When G & I started dating, I easily recognized his special talent in discerning sound from a pirated CD and from an original one. Although we share the same passion for music and we agree almost on anything. There is just one issue we never agreed on 'coz every time I would listen to my pirated Cd's, he would always point out the reasons why I should buy the real thing. I always tell him there is no big difference naman sa sound. According to him, the sound quality is so much different. He has very keen ears for music, but I refused to I believed him. When we were newlyweds, I used to buy pirated box sets of TV series I like. He never approved of that either.
After 7 years of being together, you could say I finally acquired his rare ability of distinguishing that "sound". Now, we shop for Cd's and DVDs together. Aud shares the same interest too. She is beginning to show same traits like her dad....the love for music and collecting Cd's. Good thing pirated Cd's aren't available here, otherwise, I will be tempted to buy. :)
After 7 years of being together, you could say I finally acquired his rare ability of distinguishing that "sound". Now, we shop for Cd's and DVDs together. Aud shares the same interest too. She is beginning to show same traits like her dad....the love for music and collecting Cd's. Good thing pirated Cd's aren't available here, otherwise, I will be tempted to buy. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment