Drawing Pencils from Dad

This is G's idea of keeping me away from the internet or too much tv when I'm sick and cant get out of bed. He's too old fashioned! hahha, I may get my eyes strained from watching too much tv or web surfing daw. He always insists that if I feel sick or if I have a headache or something, wag ko daw labanan and matulog daw ako. Nakakasakit daw lalo ang tv at internet, hahah, old-fashioned talaga! Anyway, when he went for a business meeting outside town, he got me this and a new sketchpad. He knew Aud and I love to draw so its really perfect! Aud has her own set of coloring pencils so now, I won't have to borrow from her anymore. Not that she minds if mommy borrows her coloring stuffs but its better if we have our own separate drawing stuffs diba?


i love the charcoal pencils. I hope mapuno ko ung sketchpad, hayyy.....


My first entry in my drawing journal...pardon the weird looking shoulders and arms, hindi ko talaga makuhang tama yun.

No comments:

Post a Comment