My Grocery Buddy


Meet my grocery buddy Audrae...


Delhaize Supermarket is just across the street from our building. Delhaize supermarkets are usually situated in the suburbs of Brussels. They use recycled bags, sell good quality products, and is considered to be high end. They sell fresh fruits and vegetables, good quality meat, household products, beauty products and toiletries & some clothes. They offer lots own-name brands at good prices. And of course, they have well known brands too :)


Thank God, Delhaize is just across the street. Grocery shopping has never been this convenient. If I run short on an ingredient, all I have to do is just cross the street!







She said "Je suis fatigue, Mom..." ("I am tired,Mom.") When its time for us to go to the cashier, Aud insisted on picking up the items from the grocery cart--all by herself. Of course Mommy wouldn't let her. But we still ended up doing it together. Talk about being assertive. Obviously, she got tired from all the bending and reaching she did at the counter.


Thank you baby girl for the help today! I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment