Aud's Merienda Request: Spinach-Salami Quiche

Aud had a slight fever after we went for a swim last Saturday. Our Clervaux tour was cut short because our little one had almost 38° fever na nung Sunday. Pero ang kulit pa din nya. Good thing I always bring her perdolan paracetamol kaya she was able to take the med the night before pa. Maybe it helped a little and made her a little comfortable kasi papicture pa rin sya ng papicture :) Anyway, we went na to the doctor last Monday and she was advised to stay home muna. She has a minor throat infection which explained the fever. Humina appetite nya thats why I try to feed her whatever she likes muna as long as she eats something. She said she wants quiche for merienda so I prepared one for us to eat later this afternoon. She's on the 3rd day taking an antibiotic so I hope the fever wont come back anymore. I don't sleep at night whenever she has fever. Once her temperature goes as high as 38°C, I give her na an ice bath (more of hilamos na super lamig) to make the temperature go down. I hope bumalik na appetite nya and sana she eats this later...


Mommy's Spinach-Salami Quiche as requested by Auddie

No comments:

Post a Comment