Aud started drawing really early. She was still a baby when she first held a jumbo crayon. It is something she really enjoys and I honestly think she is getting good at it.
Here are some photos of drawings my little A made when she was just two years old.
Her very first attempt at drawing a face
The following are her recent drawings:
Aud's Le Soleil
While I was cooking the other day, she drew me.
In my child's eyes, I look like this!
I've never looked so beautiful, thank you baby!
The first Coloring Activity she did at school.
A's drawing of her Dad
This is the most recent. She said it's a drawing of our family with some close friends.
I am not saying this just because I am her Mom but I really think A has a good hand for drawing. According to Mama, I started stick drawing people when I was 4. Aud started when she was two. Either she has a gift or drawing is in her genes. She probabaly got that from my side of the family. Her Papa Wie is an architect. Papa's siblings can draw well too! Aud's Auntie Den is an artist in her own right. Compared to her, my drawings suck. She's really good. I just hope she starts drawing more serious stuffs now that she's an adult. Here are some samples of my sister's crazy creations:






















No comments:
Post a Comment