Two things things that made me extra happy today:
1. Thanks to my friend Raquel & her son Justin who were my lucky charms, I finally found the perfect Swing Stepper....and naka 10% discount pa! We found this in a small sports shop at City 2, a mall in Brxls. I was just there at the same shop last week and I'm sure I never saw it. Hay naku. Anyway, nakakatuwa lang na I finally found this na and I made Aud happy pa kasi she was really surprised to see Justin and Raquel in the car kanina when we picked her up from school. Mas happy daw sya na she saw Justin kesa sa Happy Meal that I bought her. Haha funny talaga si Aud!
G & I are both lazy when it comes to doing fitness activities. This is our new alternative for not going to the gym. I am sure you would agree with me if I say, nakakatamad pumunta sa gym. Not to mention, nakakagutom lalo after a workout. Hopefully with this new home exercise swing stepper, we get to lower our calorie count (kahit konti) without leaving the comfort of our own home.
While surfing the net a while ago, I was able to find this article about alternative ways to exercise without going to the gym. If you are interested, please click here .
2. Our New Brabantia Cookware :)
I am happy to share that because of our loyal patronage to our fave grocery store, I was able to get the second pan for half price ...:) €22 savings is more than ok na diba?
So, after mag exercise...luto naman...then dagdag calories ulit! :)


Dy! Parang type ko din yang stepper na yan. Let me know kung ok ha. Tamad din ako magpunta sa gym (even if it's just a couple of floors down) kasi kelangan pa magbihis, etc. This is perfect while watching tv dba?
ReplyDeleteso far, ok naman sya kris;) nakakafirm daw sya ng buttocks and legs. hahah, katawa naman un kris, couple of floors down lang pala gym mo, hala punta ka na:) kaya lang tlgang kaktamad kasi lalo na pag laka kasama noh? ok tlga mag exercise pag may tv or radio :) pero mas ok pag may hubby na kasama :)
ReplyDelete